Job Summary: Provide support and administrative services to the PACT and I-CORT programs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to, answering phone calls and emails, perform research for the Advisory Board meetings, create data entry task to maintain accurate and precise documentation for both teams. Reports to the Team Leader.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the planning and implementation of group activities and special events
- Prepare weekly client and staff schedules
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Lotus Notes
- Maintain accurate documentation for Court Ordered Clients and referrals
- Attend interdisciplinary staffing meetings and job related training
- Provides clerical support and completion of prior authorizations
Qualifications: High school diploma or equivalent required with two years work experience, preferably in a mental health or other health related setting. Employee must demonstrate ability to recognize patients’ individual needs based on psychiatric conditions, age, limitations, and planned procedures. Good oral and written communication skills are necessary. This position has been determined to have an occasional or very low risk of occupational exposure to blood-borne pathogens.
Application for Current Employees