- This event has passed.
Free Vision Screening, Glasses, & Dental
May 29, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Does your child need their vision checked or their teeth cleaned? Visit Hinds Behavioral Health Services on May 29th and 30th for free vision screenings, eyeglasses, and dental cleanings from 9 AM – 4 PM. Registration is required, please call our main office and contact Shantrell Cavett at 601-321-2486 or Dynita Washington at 601-321-2467.
- Vision To Learn will conduct screenings and provide eyeglasses to eligible children
- Child or youth must be age 6 to 18 (vision)
- Verification of income may be required for non-HBHS clients
- Smiles To Go will conduct dental screenings/cleanings to eligible children
- Child or youth must be age 5 to 17 (dental)
- Medicaid or private insurance will be billed for services and Smiles To Go will cover any out-of-pocket expenses.