Hinds Behavioral Health Services’ NAVIGATE program is a specialized system of coordinated care for adolescents and young adults (ages 15–30) who have experienced the first episode of psychosis. The evidence-based practices and support system focus on strengthening abilities, recovery from the impact of symptoms associated with mental illness, and resiliency at home, school, work, and in the community.
- Adolescents and adults age 15-30 with the following symptoms: hallucinations, delusions, catatonic behaviors and/or paranoia.
- Individuals who have developed symptoms of psychosis for more than four weeks but less than six months.
- Psychotic symptoms cannot be caused by a medical condition or drug use.
- Resiliency training (Individual Therapy)
- Peer support
- Family support (Family Therapy)
- Employment support, education support, and case management
- Medication management
- Monitor symptoms and prevent relapse
- Increase coping skills and reduce stress
- Achieve goals and improve social skills
Get In Touch
To find out more about NAVIGATE services please contact our main office