Notice of Grievance

Hinds Behavioral Health Services strives to provide quality and professional medical care. If you feel we missed the mark please contact our Consumer Advocate Hotline at 601-321-2400, email, or reach out to any Hinds Behavioral Health Services staff member to voice a complaint. If your complaint has not been resolved by a method above please complete a formal complaint by submitting a Notice of Grievance Complaint form.

  • Notice of Grievance/Complaint

  • Please describe in detail the nature of your specific complaint or grievance, listing dates, any staff member(s) involved, etc. Feel free to attach other pages as necessary.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: pdf, doc, docx, jpg, Max. file size: 64 MB, Max. files: 2.
    • Hidden

      For Program Use Only

    • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

    Hinds Behavioral Health Services’ Notice of Grievance/Complaint Form

    Mississippi Department of Mental Health Grievance Helpline


    Children and Youth Services Forms

    Children and Youth Referral Form

    Children and Youth Assessment Form

    NFusion Metro Referral Form


    PACT Forms

    PACT Referral Form


    I-CORT Forms

    I-CORT Referral Form





    Translate »